MBA Admissions Procedure
MBA is one of the most prestigious degrees. Often working professionals opt for this course to get promoted and students prefer MBA courses to start an exclusive career. As a matter of fact, some years back the aftershock of the global economic collapse is not yet solved. Still talents are dug out by top recruiters across the world.
Some of the top ranked MBA colleges of the world are
|London Business School||Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford, USA|
|>Harvard Business School||MIT Sloan School of Management|
|The Wharton School, Philadelphia, USA||Columbia Business school|
|INSEAD, France||IE Business School, Spain|
|Hong Kong UST Business School||Booth School of Business, University of Chicago|
Procedure of MBA Admissions – Eligibility for Admission in UK, US, Australia:
When foreign students plan to do their MBA course from the US or UK, certain norms and protocols are asked by the colleges to maintain:
- Students with 3 years graduation programs are not eligible for admission in the MBA colleges of UK and US. Indian students with minimum 4 years of engineering and equivalent are eligible to get admitted in these premier business schools. Working professionals of foreign countries are also qualified to take admission in MBA.
- GMAT and TOEFL scores are mandatory for MBA admission in the top ranked business management schools.
Procedure of MBA Admissions – Eligibility for admission in Indian MBA colleges:
While entering the business management schools in India, students have to appear for certain entrance exams. They are:
- Common admission Test (CAT)[ 50% in Graduation]
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) [graduate]
- Management Admission Test (MAT)[ graduate]
CAT, XAT & MAT Scores
CAT scores are mandatory for those who seek admission in the Indian Institute of Management. Besides, there are many premier institutions in India which provide MBA admission depending on the CAT scores like the IIMs.
XAT is conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. Candidates seeking admission at XLRI Jamshedpur opt for this entrance examination.
MAT scores are also helpful during MBA admission procedure.
- Axis Bank
- Price Water Coopers
- Cognizant Technologies